Looking for a Technical Director for the European Game IT company
The company is a dynamic and scalable full-cycle Console & PC Game Developer and focused on next-gen AAA games creation
The team is International with best in class experience of the gaming industry and has worked on well-known world-class games.
Сonditions: high salary + annual bonuses. The сomfortable office (Kyiv, Cyprus or London) or Remote, business trips to Europe, career and financial growth, relocation assistance (for candidates with other cities of countries)+ other goodies.
- Define the technological vision and lead the design of new features and tools when current options do not meet the engineering needs;
- Determine the feasibility of any necessary engine and tool enhancements;
- Ensure the coherence, efficiency, scalability, modularity and compatibility of the features developed by the team;
- Be the vision holder of technology, take initiatives and push departments to create the best project.
- Work closely with Producers to drive the development and manage the engineering team for the project.
- Define the technical requirements, development strategy and roadmap on projects
- Work closely with leads of all disciplines to evaluate project scope and design on their technical requirements and feasibility and direct the development to fit into those requirements.
- Produce and maintain plans for mitigation of technical risks across development teams.
- Take part in pre-sells activity with potential clients
- Manage expectations of stakeholders, management and clients.
- Providing pragmatic technical solutions to support the features of the projects.
- Giving technical advice to help with project planning.
- Carry out all other related tasks
- Experience developing, debugging and optimizing AAA games on PC or console.
- 7+ years of professional C++ experience and a solid understanding of software design principles.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or other large engines
- Strong understanding of software design principles including data-oriented architecture.
- Strong understanding of low-level memory model and custom memory management
- Strong understanding of common algorithms and data structures.
- Strong knowledge and experience in multi-threaded, asynchronous and lock-free programming
- A strong and efficient communicator with excellent management skills