Наш клиент – мировой лидер на рынке консалтинговых услуг (В2В), в связи с развитием проектов, объявляет конкурс на позицию
Data Science Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, economics, behavioral sciences, statistics, or a related field
- 0-1 years of experience in a Statistical Business Environment
- Strong statistical and logic skills, Exceptional aptitude for data analysis
- Strong communication collaboration skills (verbal and written)
- English verbal and written
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Some experience with a Statistical Software (Python/R/SPSS/SAS/etc)
As a plus:
- SQL, Fox Pro, Visual basic programming
- Provides support to the organization by performing data analysis and interpretation with regard to client requests and develops rules and methodologies for effective data management.
- Assuring the integrity of panel data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis. Prepares reports and monitors data quality.
- Works with Data Science team in order to provide technical consultation to solve Data Science related issues.
- Uses statistical methodologies to analyze data, interpreting the results, and providing written summary of data analyses
- Independently create and manage projects, from timeline creation to project completion, managing expectations with manager and customer. This includes the ability to complete analytical projects from beginning to end; including developing analytical plan, running analyses, and summarizing results.
- Participates in team projects and staff meetings.
- High salary
- Opportunity of career and professional growth within large multinational company
and professional team
- Paid annual vacation 30 days
- Opportunity of development within the company on the basis of Harvard Business School training